Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Positively Happy

On Saturday, we got HPT confirmation that we are expecting a new baby in early February 2008!



See the little + ? (Click to enlarge the photo if you want to).

We are thrilled at the prospect of adding a fourth to our little tribe! We are praying for a healthy pregnancy and a very healthy new little "princess or warrior" as Kris loves to call the little ones!

Josiah has shared his ideas for names: Daegon for a warrior, and Emily for a princess. Judah says "Nanji" for a boy and "Girl" for a girl. Nice, but we've got our own ideas too :) !!

I find it hard to stay as focused on the tasks and events around me when I'm pregnant. Although I feel terrible for how much moodiness and downright crankiness Kris has to put up with, I know these crazy hormones must serve some good purpose as they adjust my mental and physical focus towards the growing life inside. Nonetheless, I know that nothing I can do or hope for with this or any pregnancy is worth anything - not without the active sustainance and creativity of the Lord, the One who has worked this miracle once for every person in history. I stand in awe.

5 comments:

Ki said...

I'm overjoyed to be 4thly auntified!!!! xoxox

Emily said...

hiiii! I'm emily, ame's roommate, and i stalk all of her sisters' blogs because let's just face it, the martinez sisters are cool. she told me today about your pregnancy so i just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!! and i will be praying for you and your fam! i love reading about you guys' love-filled life in fiji!

Erin said...

Oh my goodness! That is SO EXCITING!

CONGRATS YOU GUYS! :D

Anonymous said...

AHHH! I'm so excited Lind! Congrats! I can't wait to see all of you guys in about 2 weeks. I love you all. send my love to kris and tuks. See you soon.
Love,
Jamie

Anonymous said...

Hey, Lindy-
Congratulations to you guys! Great news!
Allison